CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Is There A Doctor on This Plane?

Flew to New Orleans today and had the luck of sitting in the exit row. Unfortunately there was this couple in front of me in their 40s I guess and halfway thru the flight she starts digging in his ear...how gross is that. She had these long fingernails and kept looking under them to see if she had hit the jackpot. Then she starts going at his face like his nose or mouth...I couldn't really tell since they were in front of me.
She happens to look back at me and sees this puzzled look on my face, and sort of chuckles and I say...'Let me know when the rectal exam starts so I can close my eyes'.
She laughed thankfully...but I swear he was going to turn his head and cough any second.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok...I RARELY actually, physically laugh out loud when reading, but you got me!

Lindsey said...

So disgusting. I'm so glad you said something. I wish you had said more....

Hairs To You said...

GROSS! Did you really say that?!

Christie said...

Haha. I can see you saying that! Really, who does that, especially in public?

Sarah said...

so i can't figure out how to make "my blog list" come up on the side of my blog profile so that i can click on all my favorite people quickly...help!

Paige said...

All I have to say is- Did I Ask Your Opinion?